If you feel unwell at the weekend, at night or in the evening, and you are a Wandsworth resident, you can call Harmoni, the local NHS out-of-hours service to talk to a qualified nurse or GP. You do not have to be registered with a GP to use this service.
NHS WALK-IN CENTRE AT ST GEORGE'S HOSPITAL
You can also see an experienced nurse for treatment of minor injuries and illnesses, seven days a week, 7.00am - 10.00pm at the NHS Walk-in Centre. You do not need an appointment.
MINOR INJURIES UNIT AT QUEEN MARY'S HOSPITAL
• For treatment and advice on a wide range of injuries.
• The centre does not treat children under two years old or road traffic Accident victims.
• Open every day 8.00am - 8.00pm.
• Staffed by highly trained emergency nurse practitioners.
• If in doubt whether to use the treatment centre please call 020 8487 6000.
ACCIDENT AND EMERGENCY - Dial 999
Whatever the day or time, if you or someone else experiences severe chest pain, loss of blood or suspected broken bones, go straight to your nearest Accident and emergency department or call 999 for an ambulance.
Accident and emergency departments are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and can assess serious injuries and provide emergency treatment.